E-Tutor in Experimental Design and Statistics – Freelance Honorarium
E-Tutor on a freelance honorarium basis for a duration of up to two years
The Max Planck School of Cognition (MPS-Cog) is inviting applications for an e-learning tutor in Experimental Design and Statistics.
MPS-Cog, one of the three pioneering national Max Planck Schools, is a joint initiative of the Max Planck Society and leading German Universities together with Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Helmholtz Association, and University College London, and is additionally funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). MPS-Cog will explore new paths in postgraduate education in Germany by linking the dispersed excellence of researchers in the field of cognition, thus attracting top international graduates to its world-class PhD program. A unique network of approximately 50 outstanding scientists forms the basis for a career-maxplanckschools.de/en/cognition.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Develop online courses on Experimental Design and Statistics
- Develop learning outcomes for the courses
- Interact with a learning designer in the development of e-activities adapted to the learning outcomes of the courses
- Advise and stimulate students’ participation within an e-learning environment and assist struggling students
- Conduct student formative assessment
Qualifications and Prerequisites
- Expertise in the areas mentioned above
- Substantial/ Extensive teaching experience
- Familiarity with e-learning environments
- Excellent command of English
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility
Please send your application via email (email@example.com)
The application should include:
- letter of motivation
- a full CV
- at least one letter of reference.
Closing date for applications: 15 July 2019.
For further questions, please contact Natacha Mendes: firstname.lastname@example.org